Being a member of Select Safe means we’ve passed a rigorous quality assurance evaluation for the safety of our guests during the COVID-19 crisis. Learn more about the Select Safe procedures we use to protect you during your stay.
Looking for a Safe Getaway?
We are open and we are excited to welcome you back to the Inn on Negley. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. We continuously monitor and adhere to public health recommendations, including those from the CDC and local health authorities.
Please review the following information about some changes you will see when you arrive and during your stay at the Inn.
General Property Information
- The property has been professionally deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property, and we have added hand sanitizing wipes to each room for guests’ personal use. Hand sanitizer wipes are also placed at all refreshment stations.
- Disposable masks are available upon request.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. Any team member that has any reason to believe that they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, has access to paid time off.
Arrivals and Departures
- Arrivals will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in. The check-in process will be expedited for minimal contact, and the guest services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the front desk to complete your check-out.
- Property tours will be done with minimal contact and limited occupants.
We want to provide our guest with the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering options for housekeeping services:
Housekeeping Daily Service:
- Limited Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make up service and restock your room. We will temporarily curtail evening turn down services to limit access to the guest rooms
- Housekeeping Daily Drop Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we will stock your room appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
Breakfast – Food Services
- The Inn offers a variety of room and seating options for breakfast according to your preferences. Several dining spaces are available, including an al fresco option (weather permitting). En suite breakfast service is also avaiable.
- While we are always diligent in maintaining health and sanitation codes, surfaces will be sanitized with increased regularity.
Please contact the Inn team if you have any questions. All procedures and adapted changes are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.