We are open and we are excited to welcome you back to the Inn on Negley. We want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and team. Please review the following information about some changes you will see when you arrive and during your stay at the Inn.
General Property Information
- The property has been professionally deep cleaned and sanitized. We are maintaining a schedule of multiple sanitation cleanings daily to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property, and we have added hand sanitizing wipes to each room for guests’ personal use. Hand sanitizer wipes are also placed at all refreshment stations.
- Disposable masks are available upon request.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored. Any team member that has any reason to believe that they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, has access to paid time off.
Arrivals and Departures
- Arrivals will be spaced out to allow for individualized guest check-in. The check-in process will be expedited for minimal contact, and the Guest Services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
- Property tours will be done with minimal contact and limited occupants.
We want to provide our guest with the highest level of service and attention, but we understand if you prefer to limit team members entering your room. To accommodate personal preferences, we are offering options for housekeeping services:
Housekeeping Daily Service:
- Limited Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make up service and restock your room. We will temporarily curtail evening turn down services to limit access to the guest rooms
- Housekeeping Daily Drop Service: We understand some of you may not want to share your space with others once you arrive, so we will stock your room appropriately for the entire stay. Upon arrival, we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
Breakfast – Food Services
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables. Guests will be seated at every other table, to ensure proper spacing. Tables seating’s will be currently limited to six guests through June
- While we are always diligent in maintaining health and sanitation codes, surfaces will be sanitized with increased regularity.
- Guests can enjoy our complimentary Wine and Cheese. We will limit gatherings in common area to six guests through June, and these activities will adhere to CDC guidelines for the number of people gathering in one location.
Please contact the Inn team if you have any questions. All procedures and adapted changes are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.