Reservations required: Please call 412-661-0631 or e-mail us
Brunch is served daily, from 9am to 1pm in our Fernwood dining room.
Please note that brunch is limited to a 2-hour seating.
Your meal begins with seasonal fruit and our delicious house-made pastries. Our chefs offer a selection of locallly inspired sweet and savory entrée options. Some examples are presented below. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions when you make your reservation.
We serve locally roasted coffee from La Prima Espresso Company and an extensive list of artisan teas from Harney and Sons.
We end your meal on a sweet note with a small dessert from our High Tea selection. We’re sure you will find our brunch to be a relaxing alternative to the rush of a busy restaurant.
Examples of seasonal Brunch entrées:
- Lemon soufflé pancakes with lemon curd, fresh figs, and pistachios
- Baked eggs with caramelized onions, hickory smoked bacon, cheddar, and chives
- Soft scrambled Eggs with smoked trout, roasted tomato, capers, and everything bagel spice
- Cinnamon brioche french toast with scented orange custard, Nutella, and caramelized bananas
- Spring vegetable hash with poached eggs, spanish red pepper sauce, and manchego cheese
- Belgian waffles with blueberry rhubarb sauce, almonds, and Paul Farms maple syrup
- House Made Granola with vanilla, greek yogurt and fresh berries
- Hot Irish oatmeal – Simmered steel-cut oats, cinnamon, and berry garnish, served with brown sugar and warm milk
$35 per person